Wednesday 30 November 2011

Christmas Posting Dates

I can't believe how quickly Christmas is coming!  If you are planning to buy something from one of my shops and would like to receive your order in time for Christmas please make sure you place your order in time!  Here are Royal Mail's recommended last posting dates for Christmas:

~*~  Mon 3rd December - Airmail to South & Central America, Caribbean, Africa, Middle East, Asia, Far East, Australia and New Zealand
~*~  Fri 9th December - Airmail to Eastern Europe, USA & Canada
~*~  Mon 12th December - Airmail to Western Europe
~*~ Tue 20th December - First Class UK

I will still be posting items after these dates but they are likely to arrive after Christmas.

My sale is still on in my Etsy shops until Friday - don't forget to use the code XMAS2011 at checkout!

No comments:

Post a Comment